We are delaying the start of all spring and academy programs until May 1st, providing we have the ability to resume programming. As such, registration to our spring programs has been PAUSED. Registrations will re-open once BC Soccer and health governing institutions instruct us it is safe to do so.
CONCERNS AROUND REFUNDS for Spring
As a non-profit community club, we always have the best interest of our members at heart. With program delays, we know there will be refunds needed. If you are able to wait until we know more details surrounding when or if programs will start up again for refunds, that is certainly our preference as we want to remain optimistic that we will get some spring soccer in and can pro-rate or extend programs at that point. However, we know this can be challenging and uncertain times financially so if you do need a refund for any spring program please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.